listing the supported file formats

From: tcll5850
Subject: listing the supported file formats
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 05:00:03 +0100 (CET)

Hello, I've recently started doing more in-depth development with Freetype2 and
I was wondering if there was a way to list, or build a list of, the file
formats supported by freetype or any extended modules when supplying a filepath
to `FT_New_Face()`.

If freetype doesn't support a format, I would like to avoid calling
`FT_New_Face()` entirely, rather than receiving an error for an unsupported
format. :)

If you could also improve the documentation to describe this process, it would
be very helpful to avoid errors entirely. :)
--
 Sent with Tutanota, the secure & ad-free mailbox.