Re: Enquiry regarding Freetype fonts

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Enquiry regarding Freetype fonts
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 09:00:32 +0100 (CET)

> We have multiple programs running with font usage and we would like
> to explore how freetype can contribute to our new projects.  Hence
> request you to provide a detailed information on the type of fonts
> or usage of the fonts and if you have any licensing terms (FOSS)
> which can be reviewed by our legal as well before proceeding for
> further discussions.

Have a look at our homepage at

  https://www.freetype.org/    ;

in case there is some information missing please tell us.

Details on the licenses can be found at

  https://www.freetype.org/license.html   .

Please bear in mind that we are all volunteers who use our spare time
to work on FreeType.  I suggest that one of your programmers does an
evaluation whether FreeType suits your needs.  We certainly won't do
that.