Re: [ft] Render differences on embedded ARM vs other platforms

From: Wojciech Mamrak
Subject: Re: [ft] Render differences on embedded ARM vs other platforms
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 15:54:27 +0100

Are you using software renderer(s), or GPU-based renderers? Output of
my D3D10 application (a set of chars of different size) differs
between builds in a more or less same fashion as yours, i.e. some
randomly positioned pixels, at a rate of ~0.01%, varying by a value of
1/255. I had no time to track it down yet except excluding blunders.