Re: [ft] Independent Project Help

From: J Decker
Subject: Re: [ft] Independent Project Help
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 11:25:20 -0700

I assume it's these... which are already supported by freetype

http://corefonts.sourceforge.net/   An easy way to install Microsoft's
TrueType core fonts on linux
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Core_fonts_for_the_Web

and probably it's more the drawing process that needs to be updatred from
TextOut to something that uses freetype instead of windows internal fonts