Re: [ft] Type1 header format checking

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] Type1 header format checking
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2017 07:35:35 +0200 (CEST)

[I assume that you, as a developer, have cloned FreeType's git
 repository.]

> And what about the Freetype functions like ft_memcmp,

Uh, oh, a simple `git grep ft_memcmp' shows you that it is defined in
`include/freetype/config/ftstdlib.h' as

  #define ft_memcmp   memcmp

> read_pfb_tag

This is an internal function – it has even a comment which tells you
where to look at!  What do you need more?

> FT_STREAM_SEEK

Again an internal function, which ...

> is there any documentation for these, or they need code back
> tracking?

... you have to look up by yourself.  Hint: `git grep' is your friend
again :-)