Re: [ft] Cross compiling for arm (python for android)

From: Oliver Marks
Subject: Re: [ft] Cross compiling for arm (python for android)
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 17:10:09 +0000

Thanks a lot suzuki

That pointed me in the right direction i am now using try ./configure --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu --host=arm-linux-androideabi --prefix=$BUILD_freetype --enable-shared --without-zlib --with-png=no --without-harfbuzz think i may have to build harfbuzz but i will do some more testing and see where i get to, i am getting these files generated now.

./build/freetype/freetype-2.5.5/objs/libfreetype.la
./build/freetype/freetype-2.5.5/objs/.libs/libfreetype.so
./build/freetype/freetype-2.5.5/objs/.libs/libfreetype.a
./build/freetype/freetype-2.5.5/objs/.libs/libfreetype.la
./build/freetype/freetype-2.5.5/objs/.libs/libfreetype.lai