Re: [ft] What is FT_PIXEL_MODE_BGRA for?

From: John Found
Subject: Re: [ft] What is FT_PIXEL_MODE_BGRA for?
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:13:42 +0200

Thanks for the help! (And all others on the thread). Actually I just realized,
that these fonts have fixed size and for any other size requested FreeType
returns "Invalid pixel size" (in ftview as well). When started ftview with the
proper size, the fonts are visible. Knowing this, I was able to test the
colourful fonts in my application and everything seems to be fine. ;)