[ft] Python3 Language Binding

From: Lawrence D'Oliveiro
Subject: [ft] Python3 Language Binding
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 17:53:23 +1300

There seem to have been a number of attempts at implementing a Python
binding for FreeType. Let me offer my effort:
<https://github.com/ldo/python_freetype>.

What’s good about this one:
* High-level Pythonic wrapper classes (that means you never have to
  explicitly free anything)
* High-level Vector and Matrix types taking advantage of Python
  operator overloading to provide functional constructs
* Can render bitmaps and outline paths to Pycairo
* Can use Fontconfig pattern strings to find fonts

Anyway, suggestions for improvement, bug reports, and general comments
welcome.