Re: [ft] Drawing filled shapes with FreeType2

From: Marco Wertz
Subject: Re: [ft] Drawing filled shapes with FreeType2
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 22:22:22 +0200

Thanks, that did the trick! Filled shapes are working just fine now.

Just one more question: What's the easiest way to draw non-filled shapes, i.e.
just the shape outlines? FT_Outline_Get_Bitmap() always fills the shapes. How
would I go about if only want FreeType to draw the outlines? Preferably with a
customizable line thickness in pixels?

Thanks!