[ft] Number '2' glyph outlines for "verdana regular" get rendered wrong

From: Michael IV
Subject: [ft] Number '2' glyph outlines for "verdana regular" get rendered wrong
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 16:57:33 +0300

Hi All.I am testing font rendering from outlines.I am testing with Verdana.ttf regular.
All the charset renders perfectly except of  glyph of number 2 which gets cut off at the angle.I tested other styles of Verdana (italic and bold) and those work correctly.

Now,I am using FT_Outline_Decompose

to build the outline path.Is it possible it misses some segment cases?

Here is the screenshot of the issue: http://snag.gy/aPGQL.jpg