Re: [ft] Question: linker errors when building freetype for iOS in Xcode

From: Jeffrey Sheen
Subject: Re: [ft] Question: linker errors when building freetype for iOS in Xcode
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 12:03:43 +0100

Dear Werner and the wider freetype mailing list,

I just wanted to say that I fixed my OSX build environment by reinstalling the latest distribution of the Xcode command line tools.

I have updated my StackOverflow question with this solution, so that others with the same issue can resolve it without resorting to the mailing list.

Thank you for your patience,

Jeff.