Re: [ft] Any interest in CMakeLists.txt for freetype?

From: John Cary
Subject: Re: [ft] Any interest in CMakeLists.txt for freetype?
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 11:05:55 -0600

Thanks, I will test and provide results to this group. I will also be happy to test
it as ft is updated, prior to any releases.

Thanks....John

On 10/24/2013 12:51 AM, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
Is it acceptable to add it to the repo somehow?
Well, my main problem is that I have no idea of cmake.  And right
now I don't have the intention to learn the details.  In other
words, it would stay unmaintained, more or less.  Of course, I can
update version numbers and the like, but that's it.  If this is
acceptable, I can easily add it.
OK, I've added it :-)  Please test.