Re: [ft] Text outline rendering

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft] Text outline rendering
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 18:28:05 +0900

Hi Yves,

To retrieve the vector data from TTF via FreeType2, FT_Outline_Decompose()
function would be useful. Giving a function pointer table calling the functions
to move currentpoint, or to draw straight, cubic or conic curves,
FT_Outline_Decompose()
calls them to trace the vector data in the "outline" member in glyph slot.

I've ever written a small sample making SVG by calling FT_Outline_Decompose().
If you want, I will send it.

Regards,
mpsuzuki