Re: [ft] NPUSHW in skipcode().

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] NPUSHW in skipcode().
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 07:55:30 +0200 (CEST)

> I have encountered a byte interpreter exception when rendering a
> Japanese font. I think I may have found a bug in SkipCode() function
> in ttinterp.c.  On version 2.4.10, in ttinterp.c, at line#4477,
>
>         CUR.length = 2 - CUR.length * CUR.code[CUR.IP + 1];
>
> The NPUSHW needs to double the offset:
>
>         CUR.length = 2 - CUR.length * CUR.code[CUR.IP + 1]*2;

Thanks for the report, however, I don't think this is the right fix:
`CUR.length' is -1 for NPUSHB, and -2 for NPUSHW, so the offset is
already doubled.

Can you send me the offending font offline, together with instructions
(ideally for ftview or a similar demo program) how to reproduce your
problem?