Re: [ft] Freetype FT_Request_Size() crashes

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft] Freetype FT_Request_Size() crashes
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:03:40 +0900

I will check.

Regards,
mpsuzuki

Werner LEMBERG wrote (2012/06/12 14:49):
[Forwarding to the list since I don't use Windows.  Anyone interested
in looking into this?]

From: Paul Dean <address@hidden>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:40:24 -0500

I'm still tearing out my hair on this one.  It seems SDL 2.0 is
conflicting with freetype.  I know a few sloppy fixes on windows. I
can't for the life of me figure out how to get them to get along on
Mac or android. My windows sloppy fixes do not fix MAC or Android.
I've decided to create a minimal SDL 2.0 / Freetype 2.4.9 project for
windows that will reproduce this crash.  The debug version on windows
will work but the release build will show the crash.
The only thing the project requires is Cmake and Visual C++ 2008 or
higher.  No other dependencies needed. Just cmake and compile.
http://aquawicket.com/FreetypeBug.zip