Re: [ft] R: R: R: R: R: R: R: help pls

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] R: R: R: R: R: R: R: help pls
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 12:46:59 +0200 (CEST)

Caro Giuseppe!

I ask you urgently to become familiar with working on the console.
Right now I have the feeling that you have switched recently from
Windows to Linux, and that you are a bit lost with directory and file
manipulation.

A very convenient tool to alleviate this problem is the Midnight
Commander, mc, a clone of the famous Norton Commander for DOS.  It
should be easily installable using your distribution's package
manager.

  http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Commander