Re: [ft] Differences between 2.1.10 and 2.4.6

From: Vojtěch Meluzín
Subject: Re: [ft] Differences between 2.1.10 and 2.4.6
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 14:07:25 +0200

Thank you folks, I'll try that. Anyway here are the samples and I definitely like the former more:

former: http://www.meldaproduction.com/download/ft211.jpg
latter: http://www.meldaproduction.com/download/ft246.jpg

Thanks!
Vojtech

2011/10/16 Wojtek Mamrak <address@hidden>
Hi,

try to use automatic hinter (auto-hinter) instead of bytecode one
(which is default I believe).

To use the former load_flag FT_LOAD_DEFAULT should be used.
To use the latter load_flag FT_LOAD_FORCE_AUTOHINT should be used.

regards