[ft] platform problems(ios、android) and align with outline font

From: mobile_web
Subject: [ft] platform problems(ios、android) and align with outline font
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 15:24:37 +0800

Hi,
There are two problems with using freetype.I beg someone can help me to solve these problems.
1. I use official example : example2.cpp to get outline font. But all charatores return the same baseline,so i can't got Align Text.
2. There are differents size and color on android 、ios emulator with freetype2.4.6. Please see attachment.
Regards

2011-09-16

mobile_web