Re: [ft] subset fonts

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft] subset fonts
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 01:19:15 +0900

FreeType has its own "object" to unify the access to
file I/O, memory mapped/copied font, font in a compressed
data. It is a structure including the function pointers
to read and close. Maybe you know that ANSI C defines
fundamental file I/O, but many systems have non-standard
faster file access (like mmap() of POSIX). For detail,
please check ftsystem.h and ftsystem.c.

BTW, stream in FT_FaceRec is not for public, please don't
access from the external client of FreeType2 library.

Regards,
mpsuzuki

Marko Vranić wrote:
Ok,thanks.
One more question.What stream in FT_FaceRec stands for?

Cheers

Marko V

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 3:34 PM, suzuki toshiya