[ft] Regarding API of the latest version of freetype

From: palamarri karthik
Subject: [ft] Regarding API of the latest version of freetype
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 18:07:46 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hi I am karthik who recently started working on freetype latest
release 2.4.6. Previously i haven't worked on API related stuff but
worked almost an year with visual studio. I dont even understand how
to start after seeing huge amount of source code. Can you please tell
me how to work on freetype to develop a very simple application as a
beginner. I forgot to say that i am working on windows XP machine on
visual studio 2008. If you can help me out doing a very simple
application which would give me a very much confidence to move
further. I was trying to develop some font related stuff. There wasn't
enough documentation provided on website for freshers.

--
Thanks & Regards,
P.Karthik