Re: [ft] On the fly switching of modes - info request.

From: Vernon Adams
Subject: Re: [ft] On the fly switching of modes - info request.
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 09:37:32 +0000

Werner,

judging by the gnome switcher it is possible to switch between hintslight,
hintfull, no hint etc, also sub pixel rendering etc without x server restart,
so I guess most of what I need is there. but would also need the ability to
fine tune those into switchable pre sets for the purpose of emulation.
incorporating some of the infinality stuff  is prob necessary too, but would be
great to keep this not dependent on the infinality patches. must be possible.
guess first stop is to look at source of the gnome appearance switcher.
many thanks
vernon

<using android 2.2>