Re: [ft] How do I iterate over each kerning pair?

From: Vinnie
Subject: Re: [ft] How do I iterate over each kerning pair?
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 09:33:40 -0800 (PST)

Werner: Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I'm not delving into the
TrueType file myself, I'm just using FreeType to open it and extract the
goodies. How do I parse the 'kern' table? I have looked through freetype.h and
I do not see any functions that provide access to this table.

For my purposes I don't need to get fancy with multi-dimensional kerning
although once I get the basics down I will certainly be more than happy to see
how much farther I can take it.

I'm trying to get FreeType font hinting to work in Juce.

Thanks