Re: [ft] Glyph issue in freetype 2.3.10

From: Manoj Kumar Bhatta
Subject: Re: [ft] Glyph issue in freetype 2.3.10
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:17:15 +0530

> 1) how many prebuilt libraries in your DirectFB/GTK?
>   a) all are prebuilt by external developer (e.g. some Linux distributors)
>   b) all, except of freetype-2.3.10
>   c) all, except of previous freetype-2.3.9 & current 2.3.10.
>   d) other combinations

We have built all the libraries from its source.( including DirectFB
to freetype)
We built freetype 2.3.9 and freetype 2.3.10 to check the issue.

> 2) how did you update freetype?
>   a) by package manager (apt-get, yum, etc etc), updated unexpectedly
>   b) by package manager, manually specified
>   c) manually installation (e.g. ./configure && make && make install)
>   d) other

We configure and build all the sources. ( c) manually installation
(e.g. ./configure && make && make install))

Please find attached error.png [Broken ] and working.png [ Actual ].

Regards,
Manoj