Re: [ft] Using SVG Font Glyph Data In FreeType

From: Andy Kellett
Subject: Re: [ft] Using SVG Font Glyph Data In FreeType
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 13:05:26 -0400

Hi,

Yes, I did see this response. While it did answer some questions, I still had more based on it, this example assumes the path data is already converted for example. Id still like to find some good examples that use the struct mentioned in the last mail. Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Andy 'FishGuy876' Kellett