Re: [ft] Pixmap from OTF font.

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] Pixmap from OTF font.
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:20:51 +0100 (CET)

> Please guide me to get below mention structure from OTF font.
>
>  8, 0, 0, 0,      /* *topleft row, **col, and botleft row, col* */
>  6, 8, 1, 1,  (pixbyte *)"\xbf\x28\x0a\x82\x20\x1c"         /* *width,
>                     height, format , pixsz, map... **/
>  69, 1561,        /* character number, location */

???  What's this?

> It's very help full to me if some sample code will provided.

You should study the examples in the FreeType tutorial, together with
the demo programs in the ft2demos bundle.  This is the sample code we
provide.

If you want more help, it is *your* job to write some sample code so
that we can see where your problems are.

And please, PLEASE, take some time to really, REALLY read the
documentation!