Re: [ft] anti-aliasing question

From: Dave Calkins
Subject: Re: [ft] anti-aliasing question
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 21:40:00 -0500

Werner, the more I think about this, I believe FreeType provides anti-aliased rendering doesn't it? I think the GL component is simply taking the output of FreeType and putting it in a 3D texture to be drawn by GL. But I think the anti-aliasing is something being done by FreeType.

Does FreeType allow you to control the degree of anti-aliasing?