Re: [ft] Different Values from Freetype Face

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft] Different Values from Freetype Face
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 20:28:38 +0900

Hi,

Could you post sample program, or the result of "ftdump -n"
(in freetype2-demos) for your font? In my case, the result
of ftdump is same with your former case.

There is 1 face in this file.

----- Face number: 0 -----

font name entries
   family:     Arial Black
   style:      Regular
   postscript: Arial-Black

font type entries
   FreeType driver: truetype
   sfnt wrapped:    yes
   type:            scalable
   direction:       horizontal
   fixed width:     no
   glyph names:     yes
   EM size:         2048
   global BBox:     (-397,-628):(3456,2219)
   ascent:          2254
   descent:         -634
   text height:     2888
   glyph count: 669

font string entries
   copyright       [Macintosh]:
      "Digitized data copyright The Monotype Corporation 1991-1995. All rights
reserved. Arial is a trademark of The Monotype Corporation which may be
registered in certain jurisdictions."
   font family     [Macintosh]:
      "Arial Black"
   font subfamily  [Macintosh]: