Re: [ft] Defective true type font

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] Defective true type font
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 08:09:28 +0200 (CEST)

> Thanks; Is there a "porting guide" for the demos? I will be porting
> ftview and ftgrid to a small graphics library that isn't
> supported. It has a simple 2D raster type API that I will use to
> render the glyphs (including bitmaps).

You have to port the small `graph' library which is part of the
freetype2-demos bundle; then the rest of the demo programs should link
just fine.  `graph' comes already with support for 6 different OS, so
it shouldn't be too hard to add another one or replace it entirely
with something equivalent.

Note that probably some of the OS support files are no longer
functional; AFAIK, support for Windows and X11 work just fine.