RE: [ft] FT_Outline_Render not calling my span function.

From: Erik Möller
Subject: RE: [ft] FT_Outline_Render not calling my span function.
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 13:14:08 +0100

I'm in a bit of a rush so couldn't spot what's wrong in your snippet, but I
just made a post earlier today in reply to another thread called "Questions
with freetype". Check that out and compare with your source, it does exactly
what you're trying to accomplish.

Erik Möller,
Timetrap
http://www.timetrap.se