Re: [ft] Windows CE port

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: Re: [ft] Windows CE port
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 12:59:57 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

this mail is just to inform you that I have made a freetype port
using the cegcc cross toolchain. You can find the packages in SF:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=173455&package_id=285919

(Freetype 2.3.7)

Nice!  Any changes necessary which are not yet in the FreeType
sources?

in the file freetype-2.3.7-src.tar.bz2, there is a README file that explains exactly the modifications, and there is a patch that is in the patch/ subdir. Mainly:

* a patch specific for windows ce for libtool (in ltmain.sh). I have already reported that, so I hope that the next libtool release will have that patch. So i don't think that you are interested in that change.

 * the changes i found in the gnuwin32 freetype 2.3.5 package.

Vincent Torri