Re: [ft] Minimizing small file reads

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft] Minimizing small file reads
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:34:30 +0900

Hi,

In the system supporting memmap() and FreeType2 is configured
to use it, the number of system call would be much reduced in
comparison with the system without memmap. In the target platform
which you're working for, memmap() is available? Or, available
and configured to use it, but you think still too many read
system call is executed?

Regards,
mpsuzuki