Re: [ft] Glitchy stroker output

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] Glitchy stroker output
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 14:28:55 +0200 (CEST)

> Let's see if I can save you some time...

Thanks!  I haven't been there yet; my first candidate to check was
FT_Outline_Decompose -- it now contains much more tracing :-)

BTW, the coverage tracing of your test program was already there,
activated if you defined DEBUG_GRAYS; I've changed that in the CVS so
that standard tracing with FT2_DEBUG (using levelĀ 7) produces the
desired output (in a more compact form).

> Therefore, it appears that negative x coordinates make
> FT_Outline_Render() produce mangled spans.

Yeah, I've also suspected that some truncation is happening.  Will
hopefully check that this weekend.