[ft] question about FT_NEW_FACE()

From: leesky
Subject: [ft] question about FT_NEW_FACE()
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 21:44:28 +0800

dear supports, I am a freshman using freetype. I have read "FreeType 2 Tutorial Step 1 ― simple glyph loading ".
There are some important APIs explained. Create a new face object by calling
FT_NEW_FACE(library, "/usr/share/fonts/truetype/arial.ttf", 0, &face ).
I am not sure whether the font file, "arial.ttf", will be loaded in the memory entirely.
It's important for my embeded system, since my embeded system just has 256kb memory, there must be more than 130kb for applications and RTOS.
Thank for your answer!
yours sincerely
Su

使用新一代 Windows Live Messenger 轻松交流和共享! 立即体验!