[ft] FTjam problem

From: Viktoriya Driker
Subject: [ft] FTjam problem
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:10:57 -0500

Hi,

I am not sure if this the correct place to send this email, but maybe you could direct me to the right place.  I am wondering how to go about updating or having an update in a new release of command line length for NT to be more than 2K.  Trying to get Jamrules written against 2.3.2 version to work with this new version is nearly impossible b/c of this limitation.  The maximum allowable command line length of a single command according to micrsoft is 8K, what is the reason for such an extreme limitation when older release allows upto 10K?

Thank you,
Viktoriya...

Viktoriya Driker

Ingres Corporation