RE: [ft] Outline (3d) fonts

From: Andre.Grabinski
Subject: RE: [ft] Outline (3d) fonts
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:16:00 +0200

Don't get me wrong. I know that creating 3d-text is not freetypes job, and thus there are no freetype core functions providing such features. But maybe there are tutorials or code examples about how to implement such features in opengl, directx or something similar on the basis of the freetype library. At least the referred image must have been created somehow.

Best regards,

André Grabinski