Re: [ft] Anti-aliasing issues with freetype 2.3.1 (ppc cross-compiled)

From: Roman I Khimov
Subject: Re: [ft] Anti-aliasing issues with freetype 2.3.1 (ppc cross-compiled)
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:42:14 +0300

Werner LEMBERG:
> > I'm working on this issue for several days now and can't find the
> > cause of a very annoying bug in anti-aliased font rendering, so I'm
> > asking here as I think there are people on this list who at least
> > know the freetype code. :)
>
> May it's helpful to compare the output of the logging messages
> activated with the `FT2_DEBUG' environment variable.  The higher the
> debugging level, the more verbose the messages.  See docs/DEBUG for
> more details.

Thanks for suggestion.

I've did that with FT2_DEBUG set to "any:6" and results are available here:

target: http://roman.khimov.ru/temp/freetype/debug.out
host:   http://roman.khimov.ru/temp/freetype/debug-host.out

I've looked through diff and couldn't find anything other than obvious
path/memory addresses difference... :-/

--
                            Roman
 http://roman.khimov.ru                                              .o.