Re: [ft] tiny cyrillic glitches

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [ft] tiny cyrillic glitches
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 01:30:43 +0100

Hello,

thanks for your input, the same problem also happens with
standard Latin fonts at certain non-standard resolutions on
my desktop. I intend to work on them for the next release,
along with other small improvements to the auto-hinter
(better accents + spacing).

In the meantime, my work focuses on releasing a clean 2.3.0

Regards,

- David Turner