Re: [ft] Mac Build - Desperate

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft] Mac Build - Desperate
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:06:28 +0900

Hi,

Just I've written my manuscript of "How to build FreeType2 by CodeWarrior",
without existing project file. The documentation is based on CodeWarrior v9.0,
but I think essential steps are same in older CW. Please check :
   http://www.gyve.org/~mpsuzuki/BuildFreeType2ByCodeWarrior/

Regards,
mpsuzuki

address@hidden wrote:
Hi,

Just I've digged out CW v9 and bring back, please wait a few days.
I will write step-by-step procedure to make project file for CWv9.

Regards,
mpsuzuki

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 13:38:38 EST