[ft] Use of FTC_Manager_LookupFace

From: Steve Hales
Subject: [ft] Use of FTC_Manager_LookupFace
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:36:52 -0700

Hey Freetypers,

So I'm implementing a layer above FT, and I want to use the built in caching
system.

My layer can create separate face objects that are all based upon the same
face file, but have different sizes.

In my prototype I've just called FT_New_Face() pointing to the same file,
but I've then done a FT_Set_Char_Size() operation on it, then FT_Load is
done on the resulting object.

If I use FTC_Manager_LookupSize() and I use the size->face object, is this
different for each size requested?

Great font engine, BTW.

Steve
--