[ft] Problem with monotype font rendering

From: perlamahesh
Subject: [ft] Problem with monotype font rendering
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 14:23:41 +0530

Hi All,

           Thanks Werner for your reply. Now monotype font is coming for us. But the problem is even if I use  bold arial.ttf  file or narrow arial.ttf file, I am getting the narrow characters.

Even with the bold arial.ttf file  I am not getting bold characters. Please let me know whether I can get bold characters with monotype font rendering or not.

Regards,

   Perla Mahesh

This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!