Re: [Off-Topic] Mr Teebo's anti-spam system (Re: Re: [ft] compilinig ftd

From: Thibault Jamme
Subject: Re: [Off-Topic] Mr Teebo's anti-spam system (Re: Re: [ft] compilinig ftdemos on windows)
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 22:50:39 +0100

Many apologies to everyone about this.
I have obviously forgotten to whitelist the reply-to address of this
list -OR- as it appears the list is mis-configured as every message
posted to the list should have a reply-to field set to the address of
the list... Or I'm missing something.

I will unsubscribe as I am not very active on this list anymore.

Sorry about that.

Rgds,
T. Jamme