[ft] Problems mit symbol font Wingdings 3

From: Patrick Hoffmann
Subject: [ft] Problems mit symbol font Wingdings 3
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 13:14:34 +0200

Hi glyphs ,)

I just used FreeType 2.1.10 for rendiering a menu. An arrow sign has to be displayed in one menu item. I use the TT font Wingdings 3 to get an arrow. Because this font has no charmap I bypassed the character mapping (from the tutorial examples) if a font has no charmap and use the character code directly as the char index (I think there might be a better way).

My problem is: When the arrow is rendered for the first time in the program, a wrong glyph is displayed. All following renerings are ok.

Do you have an idea how this can happening?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Patrick Hoffmann

PGP Public Key: www.patsite.de/ph.asc