Re: [ft] ft2 compile problem with GNU make

From: luoyi
Subject: Re: [ft] ft2 compile problem with GNU make
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:47:58 +0800

> It seems that "make" does not read Makefile.
> Please check the output of "make -d setup".

thx for your rapid reply, but...

F:\Tex\FreeType\freetype2>make --debug=v
GNU Make 3.80
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
find_and_set_shell path search set default_shell = D:/cygwin/bin/sh.exe
Reading makefiles...
Reading makefile `makefile'...
Reading makefile `builds/toplevel.mk' (search path) (no ~ expansion)...
Reading makefile `builds/detect.mk' (search path) (no ~ expansion)...
Reading makefile `src/winfonts/module.mk' (search path) (no ~ expansion)...
Updating goal targets....
Considering target file `all'.
 File `all' does not exist.
  Considering target file `setup'.
   File `setup' does not exist.
    Considering target file `dos_setup'.
     File `dos_setup' does not exist.
     Finished prerequisites of target file `dos_setup'.
    Must remake target `dos_setup'.
process_begin: CreateProcess((null), type builds\newline, ...) failed.
make (e=2): ϵͳÕÒ²»µ½Ö¸¶¨µÄÎļþ¡£
make: *** [dos_setup] Error 2

I can see "find_and_set_shell path search set default_shell =
D:/cygwin/bin/sh.exe "
from make's output. Does this matter with my problem?