[ft] building freetype DLL on Windows

From: Manish Marathe
Subject: [ft] building freetype DLL on Windows
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 18:28:31 -0800

Hello,

I am building freetype 2.1.9 DLL, freetype.dll, on windows using Visual C++. The DLL is getting built, although the import library freetype.lib is not getting generated and I would assume I am not including the right preprocessor definition in the project settings by which the import library is not being generated.

Can anyone help to let me know the right preprocessors to include in the project settings, by which the import library would generate.

Thanks

-Manish