Re: [ft] Still no luck not including modules

From: Hisashi T Fujinaka
Subject: Re: [ft] Still no luck not including modules
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:32:26 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out how to exclude modules from the libraries
compiled by freetype. I tried directly editing
include/freetype/config/ftmodule.h, but ftwinfnt.(lo|o) was still
getting created and linked in.

The make program reads the `rules.mk' and `mudule.mk' files using
wildcards.  This means that you have to rename or remove all `.mk'
files in the various subdirectories you don't want to compile.

And it looks like the Jamfiles are the same way?

The only way I could get things to work the way I thought they
should work is to delete the winfonts directory in src.

This is another option.

Thanks for the help!

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - address@hidden