[ft] How do I omit modules on compile?

From: Fujinaka, Todd
Subject: [ft] How do I omit modules on compile?
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:42:42 -0700

On freetype-2.1.10, using RHEL4u2, I’m trying to limit the modules being included. According to docs/CUSTOMIZE, I can copy two header files (ftoption.h and ftmodule.h), edit ftmodule.h, and then change the include path.

So my main question is, how are you supposed to modify the include path? What I tried is setting the environment variable

CPPFLAGS=”-I/home/htodd/freetype-2.1.10/custom” but this doesn’t seem to work for me. Is there somewhere else I need to set the include file?

Thanks.

Todd