[ft] Strange alignment results when using small or big font sizes

From: Alex
Subject: [ft] Strange alignment results when using small or big font sizes
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 21:03:42 -0300 (ART)

    Hello!
    I'm having some headaches trying to figure out why
I'm getting so strange results rendering text with
small or big font sizes (everything goes fine with
medium sized fonts, so I really believe this issue
regards FreeType and not OpenGL rendering stuff).
screenshot</a>
    <a
href="http://majin.i-blog.net/freetype.cpp";>Source
code</a>