Re: [Freetype] rendering a string, using outlines, in mono

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: Re: [Freetype] rendering a string, using outlines, in mono
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 14:42:43 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

thanks for you answer.

It has solved a problem.

I have attached a zipped ppm file that represents some letters (i've used
the cvs version of freetype i downloaded 2 days ago) that should be
vertically aligned. All the letters whose bottom is is cirved (like c, e,
etc...) have their bottom one pixel below other letters like k, l, etc..

Is it normal ?

If so, all my problems are solved.

Vincent TORRI