[Freetype] Re : the infinite freetype digest vol 1 #1252 (Adam D. Moss)

From: laurent waro
Subject: [Freetype] Re : the infinite freetype digest vol 1 #1252 (Adam D. Moss)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 19:10:37 +0400

Ok Adam. I've got the same problem since the last saturday... And I've got no solution too. I tried to unsubscribe to stop this bad joke but it seems to be impossible too. Have someone a solution? I send a message to the administrator of the mailing list but no response from him....
Greets from RĂ©union Island (but without the freetype digest vol 1 #1252...)