Re: [Freetype] new mirror in Italy

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Freetype] new mirror in Italy
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:11:38 +0200

Hello Silio,

thanks a lot, I just updated the front page, the news and the list
of FTP mirrors to include your site. Please let me know if there
is anything wrong.

Both the FreeType and SourceForge web sites have been updated

Best Regards,

- David Turner

Silio d' Angelo wrote:
    Hi there,
since today (Mon, 19 Jul 2004) a new mirror is up in Italy.

DETAILS of the WWW mirror

LOCATION: 2nd University of Rome, Rome (Italy)
CONTACT: address@hidden
UPDATE FREQ: daily

DETAILS of the FTP mirror

LOCATION: 2nd University of Rome, Rome (Italy)
CONTACT: address@hidden
UPDATE FREQ: daily

Please let me know if there are problems,
                         Silio ( address@hidden )